Friday, March 2, 2012

I won't give up


When you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find

Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Ours differences they do a lot to us how to use
The tools and gift we got, we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not
And who I am








Just found this song very nice to listen yet meaningful
and it made my day. =)
Don't give up so easily in anythings you do especially in a relationship.
As the lyrics said "We've got a lot to learn,
God knows we're worth it."



No comments:

Post a Comment