Monday, January 16, 2012

My very first trip with friends

After SPM, we decided to go enjoy ourselves. We had been waiting for this trip for about 8 months. As Chinese said, 来匆匆去匆匆. Haizzz. 7 days' trip passed very fast.

First day in Genting's First World Hotel. We were shivering colddddd!! ><


Pirate's Train. At first, I thought it will be very scary and challenging. But at the end, I felt nothing at all. Not scary at all. Buuuuuuu ~.~


Sitting on this boat and it will brought us to dinasour's land.

We took a group photo on the last day of our trip. 

Hopefully we managed to play the outdoor games on the 2nd day in Genting. Definitely no regret! ^^ We didn't take much photo in KL because we had spent most of the time for SHOPPING!!!! Between, I am looking forward for another trip with bunch of friends. As we can enjoy, play, laugh, joke, stay up late and get crazy like nobody going to stops you. Yea, I like this feeling! Haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment