Thursday, September 3, 2009

One more month to go


Time flew away just a blink of eyes, really really fast.. One more month, I'm going to sit for my PMR*anxious*.. Maths can be known as my very "poor" subject, and the most headache part for me is something like algebraic expression one, so I went to Bethany home this morning to do maths' exercise and yet I can ask the people there whenever I want.. Surprisingly, I can solve some questions that got algebraic one, taught by some helpers*really thank you very much ya*.. I took the precious time very seriously, just like the picture at top of my post*grin*.. Between, I hate that question very much but people who can solve it, they said quite easy and fun, just have to move here and there, very nice to play one, but for me, it's different already.. When I face that type of questions, I start to headache.. I know nothing else can improve my maths, didn't have any medicine too, just have to keep do and do and solve it, don't know, ask.. After I solve it by myself, I will feel that I have got a sense of accomplishment*glad*.. Hehehe..

Besides that, today is also my lunar birthday.. Don't get shock ya, haha.. I know today is also "the day".. Don't know how come so jun.. This evening, my parents bought me a small piece of cake.. Just a small piece, I felt very happy and touch.. They seldom buy me a birthday cake when birthday one, but this year, different.. Anyway, love you, dad and mum!! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment