Thursday, November 10, 2011

1 1 . 1 1 . 1 1

Happy 111 111 day!! Why don't we just put a smile on our face on this special day?! :)))

Life without colours, are like pencil without eraser and the world seems like irritate to you.

11.11.11 First of all, Happy ONEss day to everyone!! It's really a special day and 1derful for everyone of us. It only happens once in a millennium. It won't happen again for another thousand years so make it memorable one. :) Today will be the last day spending time with my classmates as I went to school to collect some cert and slip, and the following weeks will be having SPM. Well, I guess this should be the memorable one for me. :'D I tried not to give myself too much stress as I don't want to get sick during this important and once-in-a-life-time-exam and try my very VERY best!

Undeniable, I'm totally in christmas mood and new year mood!! Where everywhere started to put christmas tree and decorations already, christmas songs are coming out SOON. I had been attracted. Gahhhhh!! Can't wait for it any longer eh! - get out from my mind please. :3

Tonight I stand peacefully beneath a cloudless sky, enchanted by thousands of stars. They are winking at me, with the night that they flashed hundreds of light - years ago! I am waiting for the falling star and make a special wish for myself and everyone who will be in the battlefield. I will do my best and produce the best and let God do the rest. Do believe in God and have faith. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment